Thursday 27 November 2014

snow motif

victoria park boardwalk, Charlottetown

Well winter is here. Time to hunker down, plastic the windows, and start a new photo-a-day project!  I'll be starting on December 1st and I'll be joined by 5 other photographers so it should be a great time.

In other news, I got my Canada Council grant submitted last night so that is hugely satisfying - and I'm really thankful for all the folks who proof-read my application and gave me great suggestions for edits!

I'm spending the next couple of days thinking about new projects, new ideas, new things to try - it's always kind of an exciting season in the art world as it's submission deadline season, so it's a great time to cast your net & plot the course ahead.  I got a few sent out and this grant submitted, so now the next round of deadlines is in the Spring, which gives me a bit of time to brainstorm.

1 comment: