Sunday 10 February 2013

admission, nook, play



admit to nothing - monica lacey 2013
Well I'm happy to report that I had a great & relaxing weekend in Halifax and my back is feeling much better indeed. Having a dear friend who is a magnificent healer is such a gift! The title of this first shot is actually true - they are tickets I grabbed just for the shoot and will never admit anyone to anything.

nesting - monica lacey 2013
This shot was taken during an epic living room rearrangement of the friends' house where I was staying - that's what happens when there's a snow day!  Popcorn & furniture rearranging, creating new nooks :)

johnny the cat, at play - monica lacey 2013
And for today's Play theme, my beloved cat of course, full of playful energy as usual. You can see Lee's photo here & Juliana's photo here. Tomorrow's theme is Water.


No comments:

Post a Comment