Thursday 7 February 2013

breakage

the boy's book of rainy-day doings - monica lacey 2013
I love books.  Since I learned to read at about the age of 3, I have happily devoured the written word in the form of books, short stories, dictionaries, blurbs on the side of shampoo bottles, etc.  If I see words, I read them.  I grew up in a house filled with books, I've learned to bind them, repair them, and care for them.  I love them as objects.  However, when I get a new book, the first thing I still do is break its spine.  See Juliana's photo here & Lee's photo here.  

I'll be in Halifax for a couple of days getting my sore back tended to - I'll be shooting there, but I won't be posting my Friday & Saturday shots until Sunday when I get back to my computer.  So I'll see you on Sunday with a hat trick of Admission, Nook, and Play :)

No comments:

Post a Comment