Thursday 14 February 2013

love

There were a few options I tossed around for shooting today's hefty theme of Love. However, tonight after my husband and I watched the riveting and visually awesome movie adaptation of Yann Martel's exceptional novel, Life of Pi, the choice became clear. I recommend reading the book and seeing the film. If you're not familiar, it's largely about the love/connection/communication between man and beast. Having had pets my whole life, I've often thought that the love an animal has for you, when it does love you, is the deepest & truest love of all. They can see right through to your soul, and accept you and forgive you all with one little nuzzle.

dev & johnny - monica lacey 2013
See Juliana's photo here & Lee's here.  Tomorrow we have Self-Portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment