Tuesday 29 January 2013

directions

Directions:  if you are enjoying this photo-a-day project, please share it, like the link on facebook, pass it around, comment on it, etc.  Thank you!  I really appreciate it!

gnocchi carbonara - monica lacey 2013
Every Tuesday at the Superstore here in Charlottetown they have a cooking class/lunch event.  It's always delicious, you go home with recipes & lots of great information, and you pay 10$, but then they give you a 10$ gift card - so it's basically free.  The chef gives you full directions and goes over the recipe.  Today my mom & I went & feasted on the gnocchi carbonara (the king of all the sauces) and a green lentil & green bean nicoise salad.  Delish.  

This afternoon I took a trip to the Belfast Mini Mills, one of my favorite places ever to buy art supplies.  You get greeted by this guy, need I say more?
look at those eyelashes - monica lacey 2013
Because you can never have too much llama, here he is with his trusty sheep sidekick:
buds - monica lacey 2013
Check out Juliana's photo here.  Tomorrow is B&W (black & white).


No comments:

Post a Comment