Thursday 31 January 2013

roundness

Well, January is over folks, but there's no need to grieve - this photo-a-day project will continue!  We'll be inviting a guest photographer to join us each month, so if you would like to be one of our guests, please get in touch.  You can email me at info@monicalacey.com.

Joining us for the month of February is Lee Clarke.  You'll be able to see his photos here. Lee is a great friend, and creativity seeps out of his pores full time in the form of music, writing, and artwork; we're very happy to have him on board!

Also, we really appreciate you sharing this project & telling your friends!  We hope you continue to follow and enjoy in the months ahead.

If you've been following the blog but you're unfamiliar with my other artwork, come have a look here.

Roundness. Here are the tunes I was listening to today while I did my shoot. See Juliana's photo for today here.

untitled (visual buzz) - monica lacey 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment